Tardif Diesel is always on the lookout for talented people who share our passion for heavy-duty trucks.
Are you a technician in heavy vehicles, a sales representative, or a customer service specialist? Do you have years of experience in administration or management of vehicle parts, or are you simply looking for a new challenge that can equal your personal aspirations?
Do you want to work in a family business with a stellar reputation, in a wonderful team who focuses on quality and good work? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org; be sure to specify what job category interests you.
HEAVY VEHICLE MECHANIC
We’re looking for a resourceful, punctual and daring mechanic to perform many tasks related to the diesel mechanics of heavy vehicles. We hire external applicants.
- At least five years experience in the field
- Bilingualism are a plus.
- Driver’s license
- DEP in mechanics of heavy vehicles (asset)
- Diagnosis and repairs of heavy diesel vehicles.
- Inspect and repair motors, transmissions, components and equipment.
- Carry out diagnosis through computerized equipment and other testing methods, then determine the extent of the required repairs.
- Complete documents related to maintenance and write reports.
- Competitive and enriching salary;
- 100$ per year for boots;
- Dynamic team;
- Collective insurance policy with management participation;
- Group RRSP with management participation.